I posted a while back that I would be walking, to raise money for five crisis pregnancy centers in Sacramento Diocese. That walk is just two weeks away!
Today, I had the pleasure of sitting down with Bob Dunning, the host of the Bishop’s Hour on Immaculate Heart Radio to talk about the walk-a-thon. It was my first time on radio, so I didn’t know what to expect.
So, come listen and let me know what you think:
- Pray for the women in need of assistance.
- Pray for success of the Walk.
- Ask the Lord how you can contribute.
- Go to this site.
- On the pull-down menu, select “I want to sponsor a walker in the walkathon.” Click to proceed.
- Scroll down, fill in the necessary information.
- Choose which of the five crisis pregnancy centers you wish your donation to support (you can learn about the centers at below links).
- Choose the ‘name of the person you wish to sponsor’ (I am listed as ‘Sister Doty, Lisa Marie – Sacramento’) [Hint, hint :-) ]
- List amount you plan on sponsoring me for.
- Click proceed, and follow the rest of the steps (you will be referred to the corresponding donation page for the CPC you chose, to complete your transaction), OR
- If you would rather sponsor a walker by check, make your pledge at the site above, and instead of continuing when you are referred for payment, please make it payable to: Catholics for Life. Include a note containing the name of the walker you wish to sponsor and the name of the CPC to which you wish to donate the funds. Mail it to: Catholics for Life, P. O. Box 156, Carmichael, Ca. 95608.
If each visitor donates one dollar, that’ll be a tremendous help!
God bless you!