My feet will be walking, so that the owner of these little feet => can live.
The Northern California Pro-Life Walk-a-thon is gearing up for the Annual Walk to raise much needed funding for five Crisis Pregnancy Centers (see below*).I am asking friends and family to consider sponsoring me for the walk, which will take place on October 29th, at Elk Grove Park, CA. Here’s how you can help us to help women who find themselves in crisis pregnancy:
- Pray for success of the Walk.
- Ask the Lord how you can contribute.
- Go to this site.
- On the pull-down menu, select “I want to sponsor a walker in the walkathon.” Click to proceed.
- Scroll down, fill in the necessary information.
- Choose which of the five crisis pregnancy centers you wish your donation to support (you can learn about the centers at below links).
- Choose the ‘name of the person you wish to sponsor’ (I am listed as ‘Sister Doty, Lisa Marie – Sacramento’) [Hint, hint :-) ]
- List amount you plan on sponsoring me for. Click proceed, and follow the rest of the steps.
If each visitor donates one dollar, that’ll be a tremendous help!
* The five Crisis Pregnancy Centers supported by this walk are:
- A Woman’s Friend – Marysville, CA
- Bishop Gallegos Maternity Home, Sacramento, CA
- Living Well, Grass Valley, CA
- Mother Theresa Maternity Home, Placerville, CA
- Sacramento Life Center, Sacramento, CA
May the Lord bless each of you, and through our united prayers and work, may God help us to save lives of the unborn!